Monday, December 14, 2009

My Past Travels

Thanks to my Jujubee friends, I have actually been quite far around the world already! And, of course, there is plenty to see in my home state of California.

Here are a few photos from some of my past travels.


This is my friend Jessi. She was the first person to take me out on a little trip. She, Matt and I went to Chinatown in Southern California while researching some possible themes for our Relay for Life! We had great fun - we even ran into this big dragon! Yikes!



Here I am up in the Bay Area! This is Union Square in San Francisco. It's a great place to visit because you're surrounded by a million different cultural influences. Not to mention that the shopping is great. That day I also got to see Alcatraz, Pier 39, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, my camera was out of batteries by the time I got to these places...so I will have to go back one day and get some more great photos!


This is my first international trip! Here I am in Australia, across the bay from the Sydney Opera House. There's the bridge in the background too. I walked around Sydney all day on this trip and saw some really awesome sights like this. I tried a vegemite sandwich, but it just isn't my thing...too salty!

Well, there you have it! I wonder where I'll go next!

- Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment