Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome Back!

I hope that everyone had a lovely holiday.

Today, I'm excited because we're finally going to be having our Good Juju meetings again. People are so busy around the holiday season that we all take a break from the volunteer group to relax. It's a lot of work to volunteer! But now that everyone is refreshed, it's going to be great jumping back into good works.

There are a few ideas me and my friends had about some volunteer projects we can do: Free Stress Relief (involving bubble wrap) and maybe a little multicultural spring festival!

I even heard that we already have our new Relay for Life team captain for this year...I don't want to give anything away, but it will be our first "guy" captain and he's already got a bunch of awesome, creative ideas up his sleeve! :-)

So, I'll be at Starbucks (you know, the one on the corner of Sycamore and Cochran) at the first Good Juju meeting of the year. That's on January 17th from 4-5pm. I'll probably order an iced green tea with lemon...I think green is my favorite color.

See you there!

- Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment