Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wow!

I was SO impressed about our first meeting! It was pouring rain, but we still had people driving out to be there. I don't know how we crammed a dozen bodies into a tiny corner in Starbuck's. We may have to start looking for new meeting digs!

I heard some great ideas, though! Ways to help out Haiti, plans for our "big" project of the year...you can hear all about it if you're signed up to receive the JUJU NEWS - our weekly newsletter sent straight to your email.

What I REALLY like is that we're going to start using the website for everything, including RSVPing for meetings. That sounds like it's going to make it SUPER easy to organize.

Go check it out! If you haven't been there already, it's http://www.havegoodjuju.org/. It's still "in progress," I guess, but all the information you need is up there.

Can't wait 'til our next meeting...better, our first project!


- Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment